Skip to main content
HD-HuB Work-Work (Workflow-Workshop)
"Exchange of experience of bioinformatic workflows, CWL, Snakemake and friends"
- Objectives: bringing together world experts in scientific workflow management systems to share their expertise and experience to an informed audience of genomics/bioinformatics researchers
- Date: February 12, 2020 14:20 – 18:30
- Location: Charité, Berlin Sternsaal in Charite Anatomy Building, Philippstr 11, 10115, Berlin, Germany. 15 min walk from Berlin Hbf.
- Number of participants: 40
- Profile of participants: experienced bioinformaticians, with general awareness and some experience of scientific workflow management