On 4th February 2021 the first EASI-Genomics showcasing event will take place, which aims to unveil what can be achieved by applying to the EASI-Genomics third TNA call for proposals.
If you wish to attend, please register to our showcasing event on 4th February 2021 (10 - 13h CEST) by completing this Google Form.
- Introduction of EASI-Genomics (10 min, Ivo Gut)
- Overview of the participating facilities (10 min, Sonja Hansen)
- Presentation of 6 previously selected projects (20 min each):
- 1. Single-Cell Genomics – UU, Jessica Nordlund & Merja Heinäniemi: MORE
- 2. Single-Cell Genomics – KUL, Wouter Bossuyt & Stéphanie Baulac/Sara Baldassari: SinEpi
- 3. Nanopore – CNAG, Tyler Alioto & Pedro Andrade: PEACOCK
- 4. Epigenetics – CNRGH, Sophie Chantalat & Siddharth Banka – KabuChrom
- 5. COVID-19 - CNAG, Marta Gut & Aurora Pujol: GenomicMedCovid
- 6. In Situ Seq - SU, Chika Yokota
- Concept of Transnational Access and other call requirements (Sonja Hansen)
This event will be recorded so that parts of the presentations may be posted on YouTube and Twitter in the future.