Skip to main content
Advanced Epigenetics Sequencing
- Assay for Transposase Accessible Chromatin with high-throughput sequencing
- Genome-wide Chromatin Conformation Capture method using proximity ligation
- Low Input Whole-Genome BiSulfite Sequencing
- Reduced Representation Bisulfite Sequencing
- Whole Genome Oxidative BiSulfite Sequencing
Challenging DNA Sequencing
- Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Exome Sequencing
- Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded RNA Sequencing
- Ultra Low ancient DNA Sequencing
- Ultra Low DNA Sequencing
In situ Sequencing
- Barcode sequencing and imaging
- generating Rolling Circle Amplification products in the tissues
- Spatial RNA Sequencing
Integrative Data Analysis
High-throughput NGS technologies
- RNA sequencing (RNA-Seq) uses next-generation sequencing (NGS) to measure the presence and quantity of RNA (cellular transcriptome) in a biological sample at a given moment.
- Whole-exome sequencing (WES), is a genomic technique for sequencing all of the protein-coding regions of genes in a genome.
- Whole-genome sequencing (WGS) is a comprehensive method for analyzing entire genomes.